We invite you to VIII Scientific Conference The Strategies for Managing Organizations in the Information Society, to be held on 16-18 September 2014 in Zakopane.
The Conference aims at providing an opportunity to present new ideas and experiences stemming from theory and practice of contemporary management. Emphasis will be put upon modern methods of management applied in a broad variety of organizations, market and non-market under the condition of increasing role of information technology, or in a broader sense, in the Information Society.
The scope of topics of conference is not limited to a specific field yet the following issues will be given special attention:
- development of R&D strategy in organization,
- implementation of competitive strategy on global market,
- design and implementation of flexible manufacturing and logistics systems,
- innovations and intellectual capital management,
- development of organizational structures,
- development of social potential and competence management,
- design and implementation of management information systems,
- information management and e-business.
Hyrny Hotel, Zakopane, ul. Piłsudskiego 20, http://www.fwp.zakopane.pl
Situated in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra mountains - the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country, Zakopane is the highest located town in Poland. It has been enchanting visitors with its unique atmosphere for over 100 years. The town has long been regarded as the winter capital of Poland, but it is also the tourist capital of the country (http://www.zakopane.pl).
Sponsors and media patronage
- Please fill and send via e-mail Conference Application Form.
Cost of conference is 1800 zł (~430€). Accomodation in Hyrny Hotel, meal, papers and costs of social programme are included in the conference fee.
Name: Fundacja Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Krakowie
Bank: Pekao S.A.
account no. 38 1240 4533 1111 0010 2820 8384
with the note: “KPZ conference” and the names of participants (authors).
- Account number:
- The languages of conference are: Polish and English. Presentation should take about 10-15 minutes with a few extra minutes for discussion.
- Papers will be published in a printed book.
- It is possible to arrive to Zakopane earlier and/or stay longer. You can do your additional reservation in Hyrny Hotel or with assistance from the Conference Office.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 january 2014 - submission of application
- 15 march 2014 - acceptance of applications
- 15 april 2014 - payment and submission of papers
- 15 june 2014 - acceptance of papers (after review)
- 16-18 september 2014 - conference